ITR Filing – In any of the following situations (as per the Income Tax Act) it is
mandatory for you to file an Income Tax Return in India:
- Your gross total income (before allowing any deductions under section 80C to
80U) exceeds Rs.2,50,000 in the FY 2017-18
- This limit is Rs 3,00,000 for senior citizens ( who are more than 60 years old
but less than 80 years old) or Rs 5,00,000 for super senior citizens (who are
more than 80 years old)
- You are a company or a firm irrespective of whether you have income or loss
during the financial year.
- You want to claim an income tax refund.
- You want to carry forward a loss under a head of income.
A proof of return filing may also be required at the time of applying for a loan or a
OUR ITR PACKAGES:-
- Salaried Employees Rs. 499/-
- Business Professionals Rs. 999/-
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and P&L Rs. 999/-
- CA Certificate on Balance Sheet and P&L Rs. 999/-