MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION AMENDMENT
Memorandum means the memorandum of association of a company as originally framed or as altered from time to time in pursuance of company Act. A company may, by a special resolution and after complying with the procedure specified in the Company Act can alter the provisions of its memorandum. We help you with change of memorandum of association of the company at a very reasonable price (INR 499).
MOA can be altered for the following:
- To change the name of the company
- To change the State in which the registered office of the company is to be situated
- To change the objects for which the company is proposed to be incorporated and any matter considered necessary in furtherance thereof
- To change the type of the liability of members of the company, whether limited or unlimited
- To change the amount of share capital with which the company and the division thereof into shares of a fixed amount and the number of shares and
- In the case of One Person Company, to change the name of the person who, in the event of death of the subscriber, shall become the member of the company.
- Any other change