MSME (micro, small and medium enterprises) Registration
We can help you get MSME registration in 3 - 5 working days. Our services are best in class
and is at a reasonable cost (INR 1,999/- per registration)
How does MSME registration helps you:
MSME registration is not statutory, however, it is beneficial for business at it provides a range of
benefits such as eligibility for lower rates of interest, excise exemption scheme, tax subsidies,
power tariff subsidies, capital investment subsidies and other support. We can help your business
obtain MSME Registration to avail a host of benefits.
Documents to be submitted:
- PAN Card of the proprietor/ all the partners/all the directors
- Aadhar Card of the proprietor/all the partners/all the directors
- Proof of ownership of premises such as allotment letter/possession letter/lease agreement/property tax receipt.
- If rented premises Rent agreement and NOC from landlord along with supporting by the
- Copy of sale bill of each end product
- Copy of purchase bill of each raw material purchased
- Partnership Deed
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of association in case of Private Limited Company
along with Board’s Resolution authorizing the director to sign the application
- Copy of Industrial License as obtained under Industrial Development and Regulation
- An affidavit of Rs. 10/-non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Notary Public affixed
providing the status of machinery installed, power requirement etc.
- Purchase bill of machinery installed
- Bank Account Statement