ONE PERSON COMPANY REGISTRATION
We can help you get One-person company incorporation in 15 working days. Our services are best
in class and is at a reasonable cost (INR 2999/- per registration+ Govt fees on actuals)
One Person Company (OPC) means a company which has only one member. However, If an OPC exceeds
a turnover of over Rs. 2 crore or has a paid-up capital above Rs. 50 lakhs, it must be turned into a private
or public limited company within six months. It takes not more than 15 days to incorporate a One
Person company subject to timely submission of documents by the client and government clearance.
HOW DOES ONE-PERSON COMPANY HELPS YOU:
- Continuous Existence: An OPC has a separate legal identity, it would pass on to the nominee director upon his death and therefore, continue to exist.
- Greater Credibility: As an OPC needs to have its books audited annually, it has greater credibility among vendors and lending institutions.
- Limited Liability:The directors' personal property is always safe in a private limited company, no matter the debts of the business.
- No requirement to hold annual or extra ordinary general meetings.
- Borrowing Capacity-Banks and Financial Institutions prefer to provide funding to a company rather than partnership firms or proprietary concerns. However, a one person company cannot issue different types of equity security, as it can only be owned by one
person at all times.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Scanned copy of PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Scanned copy of Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License
- Scanned copy of Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Scanned passport-sized photograph Specimen signature (blank document with signature)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Director Identification Number(DIN) is required for the proposed director of the one person company.
The director must self-attest the first three documents. In case of foreign nationals and
NRIs, all the documents must be notarised (if currently in India or a non-Commonwealth
country) or apostilled (if in a Commonwealth country).